Client demands and HVAC design requirements get tougher every year. Energy codes keep changing and requiring higher energy efficiency, but higher energy efficiency usually means higher HVAC costs and complexity, while clients continue to tighten budgets and schedules. On top of all this, your clients want LEED certification and ways to deliver healthier spaces for their tenants, employees, and students. So how do you provide a highly energy-efficient HVAC system that comes in under budget and can be designed quickly to minimize project hours?
enVerid can help. The single largest energy waste in buildings comes from ventilation requirements. But it does not have to be this way. enVerid’s award-winning HVAC Load Reduction (HLR) modules clean the air in buildings so that indoor air can be safely recirculated. This allows outside air requirements to be reduced by up to 85% using ASHRAE’s performance-based Indoor Air Quality Procedure (IAQP), which is part of Standard 62.1, the Standard for Ventilation and Indoor Air Quality.
Designing HLR modules into your project can deliver the following benefits:
- Save up to $25,000 per HLR module by downsizing HVAC equipment
- Lower HVAC energy costs by up to 40% by reducing load on HVAC systems
- Extend the life of HVAC filters and equipment with lower outside air requirements
- Earn up to 17 LEED points and 2 preconditions and 5 optimization points in the WELL Air concept
- Improve occupant health and productivity with better indoor air quality