Manager: SVP Sales & Marketing
About enVerid Systems
enVerid improves energy efficiency and air quality in buildings through its innovative HVAC Load Reduction® (HLR) technology, which unlocks immediate capital cost savings on new heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems and provides up to 30% energy savings and superior indoor air quality (IAQ) in commercial buildings. Users of HLR technology also earn a significant number of LEED points from the U.S. Green Building Council’s LEED program for green buildings. enVerid has over 500 units deployed with marquee customers and is poised to disrupt the multi-billion-dollar HVAC industry and capitalize on the growing demand for solutions that improve energy efficiency and air quality and limit environmental impact. In 2019 enVerid won the HVAC industry’s product of the year award for creating a product that the judges called “an industry game-changer” that is “not only innovative, but visionary.”
enVerid is looking for a talented and ambitious Director of Marketing to help us grow in the multi-billion-dollar commercial building market. We are looking for someone who can work with our executive team to capitalize on strong market tailwinds to drive our message, expand our coverage, and attract new customers to our business and talent to our team. The Director of Marketing will be responsible for developing and executing the company’s complete marketing strategy focused on accelerating market adoption of its products through both direct and re-seller sales channels. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in marketing fundamentals including lead generation and nurturing, event management, content development, website development and analytics, PR, and brand development. As a senior team member in a rapidly growing company, the Director of Marketing will be expected to perform as an execution-oriented player-coach in a fast paced, dynamic environment. This critically important position and will require strong communication and interpersonal skills to ensure professional and collaborative working relationships with other team members, partners, and customers.
- Lead all aspects of enVerid’s marketing department: website, lead generation and marketing operations, creative programs, sales-enablement content development and implementation, and all external-facing campaigns and events across the company.
- Work closely with management, partners, and customers to create an effective and efficient marketing strategy, focused on growing audiences for our products and services while preserving and enhancing our brand credibility and awareness.
- Translate the company’s marketing strategy into an effective marketing plan that delivers pipeline, generates awareness and strengthens enVerid’s position in the marketplace.
- In close collaboration with Sales, align regional marketing programs with sales priorities and deliver pipeline through demand generation campaigns.
- Work closely with Product Management to understand product roadmap, differentiators, and value propositions and to plan product launches
- Ensure that content for sales decks and sales collateral is continuously updated, on brand, and reflective of the company’s full value proposition.
- Develop and implement a content/editorial calendar for assets such as press releases, whitepapers, e-books, webinars, case studies, and infographics that support sales of our products.
- Oversee the enverid.com web site and social channels, collaborating across teams to quickly and strategically deliver needed content, updated messaging, campaigns and strategies, evaluating success and optimizing frequently.
- Support events with pre- and post-event campaigns that accelerate conversion to opportunities and managing all event logistics.
- Use key marketing performance metrics to provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and return on marketing investments in order to translate results into actionable insights, continuously evaluating the success of all channels and campaigns to maximize the output of our marketing spend.
- In coordination with Sales Operations team, develop and manage lead tracking and nurturing processes in Bitrix24 and Mailchimp
- Lead Marketing Coordinator & manage external PR & Marketing consultants, and web developers
- Manage to budget developed in partnership with SVP
- Marketing fundamentals– a strong background in marketing fundamentals including event management, lead generation and nurturing, content development, analyst relations, website development and analytics, SEO, PR, brand development, sales enablement and channel marketing
- Dynamic work environment– ability to work in a fast paced, high-growth company, balancing multiple priorities and activities as part of a senior leadership team
- Execution oriented– a “do-er” able to efficiently write press releases, white papers, case studies, blogs, datasheets, website, newsletter and other communications
- Excellent communicator – able to represent ideas clearly and concisely in written and oral communications
- Entrepreneurial attitude– a self-starter player-coach with a roll up your sleeves attitude
- Leadership by example– bring energy, creativity, motivation and focus on tangible results, working against and achieving measurable targets
- Team player– an ability to communicate at all levels internally and externally; prone to strong opinions but balanced with team-oriented behaviors and an ability to support team decisions
- Ownership of results– from strategy through execution to outcomes and results
- Strategic thinking– company strategy and growth focus rather than role-based metrics only
- Channel marketing experience – 5 -7 years’ track record working with re-sellers, manufacturer reps, and distributor sales channels
- An ability to travel domestically for work (5-10%).
- Experience in the HVAC, equipment, and/or energy services marketing and sales
- Experience working in architecture, engineering, or construction industry
- Product marketing experience
- Familiarity with WordPress, Bitrix24, Mailchimp, and Teams
- Working knowledge of HTML and design and email software
- Experience working with budgets and forecasting
- Bachelor or Masters’ level degree in marketing, communications or business administration or the equivalent