enVerid’s Innovative HLR Technology Powers New Johnson Controls HVAC Solution at AHR Expo 2017
Award-winning technology enables double-digit energy savings while improving indoor air quality for building owners
WHAT: The leading HVAC Load Reduction (HLR®) technology company, enVerid Systems Inc., will join Johnson Controls to unveil the company’s new YORK EcoAdvance™ HLR module powered by enVerid’s award-winning technology at the AHR Expo in Las Vegas, Nevada, January 30-February 1, 2017, at Booth #C3129.
WHEN: January 30 – February 1, 2017
WHERE: AHR Expo 2017, Booth #C3129
WHY: enVerid’s game-changing HLR technology, which won the prestigious 2016 R&D 100 Award, is the only HVAC solution on the market that captures and removes contaminants like carbon dioxide (CO2), formaldehyde and volatile organic compounds (VOCs) from indoor air while intelligently managing the flow of outside air into a building.
Other key benefits from the technology include:
- Reduced HVAC expenditure: Reduces the required HVAC capacity and size, and extends the lifetime of HVAC equipment.
- Energy savings: An average of 20 to 40 percent annual energy cost savings.
- Reduced air intake: Enables a 60 to 80 percent reduction in outside air intake required for ventilation.
- Occupant Satisfaction and Productivity: improved comfort and indoor air quality
- Compliance: ASHRAE Standard 62.1.
- Sustainability: Eligible for U.S. Green Building LEED credits and utility rebates.
- Integration: Easily retrofitted to existing commercial building or in new construction.
- Manageability: Internet-of-Things (IoT) enables anywhere, anytime management of air quality. BACnet support for simple but powerful integration with building management systems (BMS).
- Proven: Technology used for decades in spacecraft and submarines, and implemented in commercial buildings for years – now backed by YORK.
WHO: EnVerid executives available for interviews include:
- Co-founder and CEO, Udi Meirav
- Co-founder and EVP Sales and Business Development, Israel Biran
- Director of System Performance and Indoor Air Quality, Marwa Zaatari
CONTACT: For media who want to meet with enVerid execs and learn more about this innovative technology, please contact Caroline Legg, Warner Communications at 978-255-4488 or email@example.com.
About enVerid Systems Inc.
enVerid Systems Inc. is committed to improving energy efficiency and indoor air quality in buildings worldwide through its innovative HVAC Load Reduction (HLR®) solutions. Awarded the prestigious 2016 R&D 100 Award, enVerid is the only solution that helps commercial, educational and government buildings remove carbon dioxide (CO2), formaldehyde and volatile organic chemicals (VOCs) from indoor air, reducing the outside air intake required for ventilation. enVerid’s HLR technology is ASHRAE-compliant and has been recognized by the U.S. Department of Energy, the U.S. General Services Administration’s Green Proving Ground Program, the U.S. Green Building Council, and is fully compliant to ASHRAE standards. For more information, please visit www.enverid.com.