enVerid Systems is seeking a motivated, enthusiastic, direct, honest, logical thinker with abundant energy and desire for excellence and success to join our growing sales team.
The Inside Technical Sales Representative will be tasked with developing leads into new business opportunities for enVerid. The initial ‘educator’ in the consultative sales process, this role is ideal for someone who has a passion for clean/green technology and who has a strategic mind to develop true business opportunity from company generated leads.
ITSR’s are provided cutting edge training on energy efficiency, proprietary technology, and energy policy from our international leadership team. You will work with CleanTech experts from universities like M.I.T., sales experts/trainers from a variety of backgrounds at world class organizations, and cutting edge technologies.
• Prospect for potential new clients and turn opportunity into increased business by identifying the decision makers within the client organization.
• Use sound sales methodologies to turn leads into potential customers wanting to do business with enVerid.
• Schedule onsite visits to client sites to survey and evaluate HVAC infrastructure
• Use a consultative and organized sales approach to set expectations for walk-throughs, establish the brand, overcome objections, and gather information required for a successful consultation.
• Innovate and develop your role and processes within it to grow and scale the team
• Use the training to become a product, service and industry expert to leverage company’s capabilities and successful partnerships once promoted.
• Work with leadership and technical staff to strategize and meet customer needs.
• Track and record all activity in SFDC. Submit weekly reports. Perform high volumes of calls and emails.
• 2-5+ years of inside sales experience
• 2+ years’ experience in an embedded software technology company
• Experience in the energy or HVAC industries a plus
• Strong track record in growing businesses, including a proven track record of selling value and developing relationships with key decision makers and influencers in customer organizations.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Strong Organizational Skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Salesforce proficiency
• Outlook and other Microsoft Office products
enVerid Systems, Inc. is looking for a Project Manager with extensive HVAC or building controls experience to oversee the onsite installation process of their systems. This will include including hiring and managing subcontractors to complete the mechanical and electrical portions of the install, creating project documentation and timelines and hands on troubleshooting of the systems and all associated energy monitoring tools. The Project Manager will also support the Sales Engineers during the pre-sale stages and will work closely with and report to the Operations Manager. This is a great opportunity to join a start-up with revolutionary, proven, energy-saving technology with a growing install base around the world.
The ideal candidate will be highly organized, detail oriented, independent, self-driven, and a problem solver. A positive attitude is imperative as the Project Manager will interact with customers, 3rd party subcontractors, and other external clients and therefore is expected to represent the company positively and to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
enVerid Systems is looking for a freelance or contract Technical Writer to produce high-quality technical documentation related to the enVerid HLR systems on a project basis.
The person in this role will be able to work with internal stakeholders to gain an in-depth understanding of the product. The Technical Writer will analyze existing content and identify areas for improvement as well as creating new documentation from scratch. Projects include an Installation, Operation, and Maintenance Manual; a User Interface Manual; a Technical Spec Sheet; and other documents needed as new products are created and launched.